Facility Services Manager
- Charlotte, NC
Job Title: Facilities Services Manager - Outside Sales
Location: Charlotte, NC
Pay Rate: $40,000 - $45,000 base (uncapped commissions)
The Facility Services Manager is responsible for the business operations of an assigned client contracted service areas in the Metro Charlotte area. This position provides field support including - training, guidance with starting new clients, inspections of Contractor performance and compliance with client requirements, trouble-shooting customer request/complaints, coordinating site visits, and developing long-term relationships with clients and Contractors. Additional responsibilities include negotiating contracts, procuring supplies for clients and ensuring high client satisfaction.
• Manage all aspects of assigned client relationships, including client retention, expansion and diversification of building solutions and/or products.
• Formulate and manage an effective service strategy and schedule tailored to each client.
• Manage all Contractor relationships including - Interview and hire, negotiate pricing and other contract terms, manage agreements, develop service specifications, client compliance, verify Contractor compliance, and remove/replace Contractors as necessary.
• Ensure a standard of excellence in quality and client satisfaction, through detailed quality control inspections of client sites and consistent follow through with all promises to clients.
• Effectively communicate all client issues with Contractors and the Director of Operations (or owner); promptly address any client issues or problems that arise.
• Update and keep current all Building Information Sheets (BIS), FSM Summary Sheets and Exhibit A's. Ensure SDS sheets for each client serviced in janitor closets are complete, accurate and that all items are properly labeled.
• 3-5 years of sales experience
• Previous management experience
• Undergraduate Degree (Business or related field) is preferred
• Provides excellent customer service and builds strong client relationships
• Solves problems proactively
• Desires to learn and grow professionally
• Works independently
• Communicates in a professional, direct style
• Brings previous service industry experience
Back to top