Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for an extremely reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an Expeditor to join their team. This is a company you want to work for! Apply today!
Job Title: Expeditor
The Expeditor shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Use company business system, SAP MM, other available reports and fabrication documents to expedite suppliers for on time deliveries for assigned projects based on technical specifications.
- Coordinate and define required expediting-tasks for all placed purchase orders. Contact suppliers & update progress / expediting reports as needed.
- Maintain, follow-up and control supplier contractual agreed dates which includes inspection, delivery and payment milestones.
- Review, monitor and maintain status of supplier / sub-vendor procurement activities (i.e. obtaining certificates, verification/evaluation of vendor activities to monitor sub-vendor progress).
- Maintain logs with schedules, progress, and shipping status of materials and equipment and review results with InEx Coordinator/Inspector, Shop, Construction & Project Management.
- Issue regular expediting status reports as required.
- Visit suppliers frequently to verify status of progress or review corrective actions.
- Follow-up QA releases of major equipment.
- Coordinate shipping with Logistics.
- Take positive steps in consultation with Engineering, Procurement, Site Construction and Project Management when possible to improve vendor performance as demanded by schedule.
- Coordinate issue of Over/Shortage & Damage (OS&D) or Non-Conformance Reports on unsatisfactory performance of suppliers warranting corrective measures.
- Execute receiving transactions in company business systems.
- Release Supplier Visit Reports (SVR) and Penalty Reports. Approval of Invoices and comments on Vendor Rating Workflows.
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
- BA/BS in Business, Administration or equivalent combination of education and expediting experience required.
- Two (2) years' experience in expediting, scheduling, or extensive knowledge in a manufacturing and production environment for an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company.
- Preferred knowledge with plant technology and understanding of global business processes.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, excellent skills in Excel. SAP MM and other Company and discipline specific software applications preferred.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective organization skills including the ability to prioritize and plan work.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top