Executive (CEO) Support Technician
- Dallas, TX
This position is responsible for provide day-to-day technical support of Executive leaders and will be responsible for providing the highest level customer support. The Executive Support Technician will be required to work independently with minimum direction from leadership. He/she will be responsible for reporting to leadership information that is necessary to ensure the executive technical needs are met while maintain operational and security standards set by the IT organization.
Responsibilities also include identifying and developing best practice opportunities and developing standardization within the region and system for efficiency and cost savings.
The Executive Support Technician must be able to communicate and collaborate with Executives, business and technical leader and employees.
Under direction of the Senior Vice President, Chief of Executive Protection
- Assist in supporting the Executive leadership providing desktop hardware and software support services at respective sites and remote locations.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers, and patients
- Manages the receiving, shipping, and inventory of all PC desktops and peripherals for the executive leaders.
- Act as a liaison between Executive Team and centralized IS for software and hardware deployments
- Manages support calls/requests from the executive leadership
- Assist IT technician supporting Richardson and 1900 Pearl Street as time allots
- Review assigned calls in the call tracking system and take appropriate action to resolve issues. Ensure that all tickets are updated with information in a timely manner
- Prioritize and escalate problems within given guidelines
- Utilize stored information and documentation to help resolve issues
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Triage calls to appropriate groups if call cannot be resolved
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Responsible for planning and executing moves, adds and changes of PC and Printer equipment for the Executive team and as backfill for the Richardson and 1900 N. Pearl street building.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workplace, organizing and properly disposing of hardware, software and miscellaneous items in accordance with , departmental and enterprise standards
- Provide regular on-call duties as scheduled.
- Maintain a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the department. Occasional after hours and weekend work to cover shifts. Responsible for covering some shifts alone
- Conform to all departmental and enterprise standards, policies, and procedures
- Provide setup and installation services for networked devices using standard operating procedures and asset management procedures
- Add/modify devices to the network in compliance with the standards
- Develop an understanding and awareness of the enterprise, including its objectives, design, strategies, departmental initiatives, staffing and the roles of key players in the organization.
- Submit timely status reports to senior leadership and other project stakeholders as required.
- Participate In the development and implementation of policies and procedures to improve process and workflow for the technicians
- Maintain proper shift coverage for answering calls
- Occasionally lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 30 pounds
- Travel to other sites as required
- Occasional after hours and weekend work to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours.
- All other tasks as assigned
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior project management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work requirements
- Ability to work independently and take initiative over diverse project areas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Excellent listener to customer requests, exceptional understanding of customers business need and generally able to do what the customer needs rather than just what the customer asks.
- Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead and motivate others under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and escalate problems
- Able to lead small projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Ability to be flexible, versatile and adaptable in day-to-day activities conducted in a multi-site environment
- Capable of relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively to personnel using written and oral formats
- Able to effectively prepare presentation material and present information to IS staff, management, and public groups
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret applicable technical documentation, system reports, software licenses and contracts.
Back to top