Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
This HireStrategy/Addison Group client, a premier global consulting firm, is seeking an Executive Assistant with a proven track record of supporting C-level and Director level executives. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and a no task too small mentality.
- Serve as a true gatekeeper to a team of busy executives by prioritizing internal/external meetings, calls and inquiries.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, which may be complex and confidential; greet clients, answer telephones, take messages, and respond to general questions regarding schedules.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements: flights, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, itineraries/agendas and documentation.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management and scheduling
- Produce and proofread a variety of materials: correspondence, presentations, reports, etc.
- Prepare for and attend meetings as required: draft agendas, coordinate presentation materials, record notes and follow-up on action items as needed.
- Prepare client billings and expense reports.
- Coordinate and assist with various projects, events and initiatives.
- Occasional overtime as needed throughout the year.
- Other duties as required; may include, but are not limited to, assisting management with a range of administrative tasks.
- 3-8 years of specific executive assistant support experience, preferably within professional services
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top