- Tulsa, OK
Are you looking for a growth opportunity as an Escrow Assistant with a well-established & fast-growing Title Company? Our client has multiple locations across Oklahoma and is seeking an Escrow Assistant to join their team here in Tulsa!
We'd LOVE to talk with you! Please contact me today to discuss this opportunity!
Pay Range: $15-20/hour and up, depending on experience
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the principles of title and escrow process and procedures.
- Assist in all closing documents necessary for the transaction.
- Work closely with clients, lenders, and vendors to obtain clear title and approval to close transactions in a timely and error-free manner.
- Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with title department to resolve title issues such as legal descriptions, easements, lot splits, vesting, all tax liens, abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies, boundary disputes, encroachments, list pendants, etc.
- Ensure all payoffs, taxes, surveys, and HOAs are updated and collected.
- Address any and all inquiries from clients, sellers, buyers, agents in a timely manner.
- Confirm closing dates, location, documentation, and funds due at closing with borrowers.
- 1 to 5 years of mortgage or title company experience
- Full time physical attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Detail orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Back to top