Enthusiastic Administrative Assistant
- Binghamton, NY
Addison Group has partnered up with top companies in the area who are seeking Administrative Assistants! Are you looking for your next move? Do you want to work for companies that truly value their employees? If you find yourself to be professional, eager, and ready to work, then apply now!
What you will be doing:
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
What you should bring:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-5 years of experience in an office setting performing administrative duties
- Professional Demeanor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Great communications skills
Back to top