We are hiring an eCommerce/Site Merchandiser to optimize revenue and customer engagement metrics for our direct to consumer e-commerce site as well as our digital marketplace channels. You will:
- Lead the partnership with Creative Marketing team to ensure marketing content calendar and site content supports product priorities and optimal storytelling/styling
- Perform regular site audits to ensure all products, category pages, product pages, filters, search results and other various site experiences are set up accurately and functioning as expected
- Become an expert on SKU-specific metrics and develop a consistent approach to evaluating product performance. Leverage broader customer analytics and insights to drive site performance based on customer shopping behaviors
- Execute go-live plans for all on-site content (homepage, landing pages, category banners)
- Manage and update inventory levels on websites and ensure constant communication with inventory teams to ensure accuracy and that we maintain an inventory strategy.
- Facilitate feedback loop from customer service and execute changes on websites to improve website UX, promotional performance and reduce customer service calls.
- Own PIM (Salsify) content entry, updates and ongoing management partnering with brand/content team
- Develop the strategy for A/B testing roadmap
- Shopify+ Experience
- 2-4 years experience in e-commerce or site merchandising
- Marketplace merchandising experience with retailers such as Chewy.com, Wayfair, The Home Depot, etc.
- Google Analytics