- Binghamton, NY
A midtown law firm is looking for a E-billing Specialist to facilitate the process of e-billing for firm's largest client. This includes tracking rejections and appeals, and resolving issues by coordinating with the legal team and the client to see the process through to successful submission. Works closely with clients, managers and attorneys to resolve any issues which may prevent successful submission and collection of invoices.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Ensures that bills are submitted promptly through the client's e-billing system.
- Reviews and analyzes time and disbursements for compliance with client billing policies and e-billing system requirements.
- Tracks client appeals and initiates process to correct invoices per client instructions.
- Implements revisions to invoices in Elite to re-generate bills and ensure successful submission.
- Follows up on outstanding e-bills to monitor rejections and proactively researches and resolves invoice issues.
- Assists with collection efforts.
- Prepares spreadsheets and other documentation as needed.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of legal e-billing experience.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise or Aderant.
- Motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize work load, multitask and work independently.
- Ability to handle a large volume of work.
- Patience to work with invoices which may be rejected repeatedly.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Driven to contribute to the success of the team.
- Flexibility to adapt to various situations, including overtime if needed.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
Back to top