Division Order Tech
An Oklahoma City oil and gas company is seeking a Division Order Tech to join their team! If you have DO experience, apply today!
- Prepares and monitors Division Orders for ownership changes, execution and returns
- Prepares and mails out division orders for execution
- Researches and follows up on owners and suspended revenue
- May input initial deck into computer system from Division Order Analysts spreadsheets
- Works closely with individuals across the company to ensure all data needs are fulfilled
- Create and file documents electronically and in physical files
- Undertake special projects as needed
- Participate as a team member in development team meetings and status updates.
- Handles all incoming owner inquiries, via telephone, e-mail and US mail
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top