Our client is looking for a sharp professional with accounting experience to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company, to work in an excellent environment and with a wonderful team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Responding to email inquiries from distributors.
- Resolve distributor issues timely or escalate them to the Distributor Accounting Lead.
- Analysis of sales orders and pre-commission reports in E-commerce environment
- Manage monthly commission calendar and create timeline.
- Assist with verifying accuracy of commission runs.
- Assist processing weekly and monthly commission payments.
- Assist preparing commissions adjustments for all countries.
- Upload commission payments to PayQuicker.
- Analysis and vetting of sales orders, payment receipts, postings to E-commerce and accounting software, review discounts, analyze chargebacks reports, enter invoices, debit and credit memos.
- Run monthly distributor status reports for all countries.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Distributor Accounting Lead.
- Create VAT invoices and email to distributors.
- Manage refund recovery and withholding lists.
- Back up to tax team, refund's team and the financial team if needed.
- Assist colleagues with projects when distributor related. Respond to inter-departmental inquiries about distributor issues.
- Assist preparing and vetting 1099 and T4A slips as needed by Distributor Accounting Lead.
- Create commissions reports to provide to CFO and President.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or 3 years of experience in accounting
- Full charge A/P and A/R, customer service experience; phone skills
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Preferred: experience with Acumatica or any ERP system.
- Effective organization skills, multi-tasking, ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and possess efficient time management abilities to complete tasks. Ability to manage deadlines and stay on top of delegated duties.
- Self-motivated, integrity, high attention to detail, ability to deal with colleagues' different personalities. Good communication and great interpersonal skills.
- Conflict resolution skills to effectively communicate with unhappy or emotional customers.
- Strong Math Skills. High attentiveness to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Savvy research skills and filling
- Team player, ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation