Director of FP&A
Director of FP&A Job in Scottsdale, Arizona
Lead operational & financial reporting on the overall performance of the company.
- Responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting, strategic analysis, and implementation of standard processes
- Develop & monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Developing and maintenance of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Financial Reporting, Operating Plan, and Modeling tools.
- Will oversee systems implementation, capital markets and the due diligence process
- Manage, coach and develop the financial staff
- Analyze trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, compensation, expenses by functional area, capital expenditures and cash flow forecasting.
- Development of KPI's and dashboards
- Implementation of standard finance processes
- Implementation and continual enhancement of a Business Intelligence Tool.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- Develop and implement workflow process improvements.
- Work on special projects as directed.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance - MBA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very strong problem solving and organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize responsibilities and processes
- Ability to manage teams in a high-performance organization with demonstrated ability to support a variety of business areas
- Highly developed skills in internal financial reporting, application of accounting principles, financial decision making and internal control
- Pro-active and self-motivated mindset
- Proficient MS Office, incl. Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Back to top