Director of First Impressions
- Oklahoma City, OK
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is looking for a Director of First Impressions to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Prepares the front desk to be open and ready by 7:50am for clients and vendors.
- Stocks and prepares conference rooms and helps clean up after meetings
- Greets all visitors with a smile and answers the phone with a smile.
- Take and route calls to specific team members
- Receive, sort and coordinate mail flow in and out of the office.
- Perform administrative leadership duties (assist CEO, President and Production manager)
- Maintain and file company records
- Maintain all office supply levels and handle ordering when needed
- High School Diploma / GED
- Director of First Impressions must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Director of First Impressions must have excellent communication skills
- Director of First Impressions must have a proven track record working with and tracking detailed information
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top