Direct Hire Recruiter
Location: Houston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Description-Direct Hire Recruiter
Role and Responsibilities
The Perm/Direct Hire Recruiter is responsible for prospecting both new candidates and clients for the Houston IT market via strategic recruiting and business development activity. Perm/Direct Hire Recruiters must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop recruiting strategies for specific open client positions. As well as research and identify prospective users of permanent staffing firms and develop a marketing plan in order to break into new clients and penetrate and develop existing clients utilizing assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering and identification of competitive edge. Identification of candidate and client competitive edge and communication of client/job competitive edge required. Daily phone activity is required for generating and following up on leads, follow-up recruiting and sales activity and quality / expansion calls. Outside client visits may also be a necessary part of the Perm Recruiters weekly activities. Written skills are required for electronic communication as well as formal resume presentation and proposal writing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies, Networks and Sells to potential passive candidates /job seekers through creative recruiting strategy, including the use of internal data base (Bullhorn), social networking and direct sourcing.
- Researches, Identifies and Sells to potential business deals by contacting potential clients, through prospect calls, ad calls, lead follow-up, MPC calls, etc.
- Maintains and updates a prospective candidate pipeline or hot list and prospective client lists utilizing tearsheet lists, including the ICM list.
- Schedules and attends client meetings to generate new business and expand current business
- Develops, penetrates and maintains candidates and client relationships through Quality/Expansion Calls
- Negotiates fees/pay rates and closes deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Represents Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
- Documentation of all candidate and client conversations into Bullhorn, for historical data and productivity reporting
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Four year degree or equivalent
Professional oral and written communication skills
Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual productivity targets. Successful candidates must be comfortable making many calls, networking and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, client visits, and building relationships. Addison Group will provide you with the necessary training and professional career development you need to grow your business.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top