A leading asset management firm is looking for a talented Digital Content Publisher to join the Digital Content Strategy team. Serving as a key player in driving the digital transformation forward, you will be responsible for the build, QA, and publishing of creative assets/experiences across the firm's sites. You will be responsible for creating, selecting and publishing content in a variety of templates, components, and modules to build pages across multiple sites for a global audience. This is a new role within the team, so you have the opportunity to carve out your place and make an impact quickly to support business goals.
- Responsible for the daily creation, updating, management, monitoring, and maintenance of the asset management web properties.
- Manage a robust funnel of content authoring requests as well as maintain a prioritized project plan to fulfill monthly, quarterly and annual content revisions across multiple websites.
- Responsible for selecting templates, components and modules, adding/editing content (copy, images, video, tagging, SEO metadata) to compose web pages based on brand guidelines and stakeholder input.
- Create experience fragments and ensure personalization and dynamic content blocks work as expected.
- Ensure compliance and regulatory adherence of authored pages and content updates, including accessibility and privacy requirements.
- Own digital content intake process and tasks; scope and prioritize as necessary.
DIGITAL CONTENT MARKETING
- Responsible for creating, editing, posting, and updating site pages for multiple languages and regions, informational content, navigational elements, authenticated experiences, online lead/application forms, error messages, contextual help, alert messages and FAQs.
- Effectively delivers the digital execution of promotions, on-going remarketing, on-site personalization tactics and prioritization of project plans with stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends, industry best practice, changes in UI/UX, digital marketing and competitor websites.
DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Upload and manage digital assets and images within Adobe Digital Asset Manager, validate for accuracy and ensure they are tagged appropriately.
- Optimize and edit digital assets, images, graphics, data visualizations and page layouts for optimal desktop and mobile web experiences.
OWNERSHIP AND DOCUMENTATION
- Builds and maintain web publishing processes, training documentation, workflows and user experience best practices (in partnership with Enterprise Digital and Technical stakeholders).
- Lead the gathering and assessment of requirements and content authoring needs of a given project
- Update content logs, copy documents and other documentation systems
- Creates and write documentation/requirements for end users and provide training on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as required.
- Build and execute a standardized QA/test plan that ensures consistency of content and experiences across all devices (mobile, tablet and desktop) in conjunction with style guides and best practices.
- Generate proofs and testing for accuracy against the requirements document.
- Coordinate cross-team testing, QA and conduct periodic audits to ensure sites have accurate information and are updated with the most relevant and timely content for the audiences.
MEASUREMENT AND OPTIMIZATION
- Use digital marketing and campaign analytics to identify trends, and assess data to enhance content performance, increase traffic and uncover areas for improvement
- Analyze and understand end-to-end user experiences to optimize and accelerate the user journey from prospects to sales qualified leads.
- Monitor and improve digital experiences to positively impact Key Performance Indicators KPIs (content engagement, leads, email opt-ins).
- Directly collaborate as a part of the Marketing team to maximize web/digital content delivery, engagement, outcomes, end-user experiences and to ensure appropriate website content aligns to the overall strategy.
- Partner with internal and external partners, UX/UI designers and other digital leads to ensure business requirements are fulfilled, the website current, and web projects are delivered on time and in scope.
- Partner with UX and AEM developers for new component creation, tool enhancements and to coordinate the management of content releases.
NECESSARY EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Required: Minimum 4 years of web-related experience with online content production using AEM and/or other CMS, ideally as part of a digital or marketing team with responsibility for website presence.
- Preferred: 1 year of experience in financial services, ideally in investment management
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma/GED required.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of authoring pages in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is required.
- Experience with personalization using Adobe Target
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Experience with ADA/Web Accessibility
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or other creative tools for image formatting and editing
- Extensive analytics experience, tagging framework and knowledge of data layer implementation is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot front-end functionality issues.
- Experience working with UX, product and SEO teams
- Exceptionally skilled in editing, proofreading, attention to detail and delivery of error free experiences, especially as it relates to complex interactions and compliance-mandated content.
WORKING WITH US
A part of the team, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine