DevOps Engineer / Solutions Architect
- Reston, VA
DevOps Engineer / Solutions Architect | Reston, VA | Full-Time (2 openings)
Addison Group Information Technology is currently seeking the best and the brightest DevOps / Infrastructure Engineering professionals in the DC Metro area to support our client on a full-time basis (direct hire position) in their, now 3rd US major metro office.
This is an extremely fast growing and highly intuitive organization. This firm has grown exponentially over the past few years and shows great promise of continued growth and an extremely exciting road ahead for anyone who is selected to come aboard.
DevOps Engineer / Solutions Architect Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain highly available and scalable production systems.
- Manage core production systems, including frequent changes and updates.
- Rapidly identify and resolve problems in production systems.
- Handle complex service faults.
- Develop tools to improve our pipeline.
- Improve technologies and processes while maintaining a rapid delivery cycle.
- Provide support during off hours (nights and weekends) when necessary.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 3 years experience managing and maintaining Linux servers in a global, multi-server environment.
- Experience writing Python, Groovy and Bash scripts.
- Practical experience using Ansible and Docker.
- Experience configuring Amazon Web Services or similar cloud-based platforms.
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Kubernetes experience preferred
- Prior work experience in an Internet/SaaS company.
- Experience with virtualization systems.
Back to top