- 3+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong cloud computing experience (AWS preferred)
- Code deployment tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Chef
- Experience maintaining .NET web applications
- Strong Windows and Linux environments
- Scripting tools: Perl, Python, Bash
- Automation tools: Jenkins, Selenium
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with Git
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- Apply cloud and virtualization skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize current architecture.
- Design and build highly available production systems.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
Back to top