Desktop Support Technician
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
We are looking for a Desktop Support Technician that is looking for a great opportunity to work with a IT team and grow their skills! Our client provides a laid back culture and looking for a professional individual to add to their team! Do you have 1-2 years of help desk experience? If so, we would like to talk with you!
- Work directly with clients to assist in solving customer's IT issues
- Provide Remote and onsite desktop support
- Proficient in Windows XP & 7
- Familiar with Active Directory
- Certifications are a Plus
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure that the client's needs are met
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of hardware and software issues
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top