Data/Reporting Analyst (
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
If you are a dynamic individual with great communication and skills and some great BI Skills and SQL Skills? Then you may be a great fit for our organization...
- Responsible for the design, development, reporting, and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures. Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies. Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling.
- May provide technical support on data warehouse teams.
- Data set sizes are usually huge (in excess of hundreds of millions of records).
- Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
- Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms.
- Experience with major querying tools desired.
- Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams.
- 8+ years of experience as a data analyst.
- Experience using data mining tools like Business Objects or SAS and CRM systems
- Proficient in multiple reporting tools like Pervasive, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel or Business Objects
- Experience with Salesforce a HUGE PLUS
- Experience with Burst a Huge PLUS
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top