Data/Reporting Analyst (
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
If you are a dynamic individual with great communication and skills and some great BI Skills and SQL Skills? Then you may be a great fit for our organization...
- Responsible for the design, development, reporting, and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures. Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies. Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling.
- May provide technical support on data warehouse teams.
- Data set sizes are usually huge (in excess of hundreds of millions of records).
- Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
- Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms.
- Experience with major querying tools desired.
- Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams.
- 8+ years of experience as a data analyst.
- Experience using data mining tools like Business Objects or SAS and CRM systems
- Proficient in multiple reporting tools like Pervasive, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel or Business Objects
- Experience with Salesforce a HUGE PLUS
- Experience with Burst a Huge PLUS
Back to top