One of the most stable companies in OKC is looking for a Senior Database Developer to add to their team! As they continue to grow, they want to add top talent to their team! This is a wonderful opportunity to
Senior Database Administrator
Salary Range- Up to $95,000 annually (based on experience)
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the implementation of UI/UX design into code that will supply the visual presentation for our customers. This candidate will work with designers to bridge the gap between design and implementation, taking an active role in both how our applications are designed as well as how they work.
- Has primary responsibility for the definition, creation, and maintenance of the enterprise data model.
- Analyzes, tests, and implements physical database design supporting various business applications (including base definition, structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines).
- Ensures data recovery, maintenance, data integrity, and space requirements for physical database are met through formulations and monitoring of policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management.
- Provides a high degree of coordination between user, technical, application, and corporate entities to ensure effective data management as a corporate enterprise.
- Above all, ensures solutions meet business objectives and establishes and maintains a high level of user trust and confidence in IT's knowledge of and concern for users' business needs.
- Has a willingness to work with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in a high-pressure, complex environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable.
- At least four years of in-depth experience in the design, administration, programming, and support of RDBMSs/MDDBMSs (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle) in one or more computing environments (e.g., Windows, Unix)
- 4-6 years of experience as a DBA in one or more environments is highly desirable (preferably with RDBMSs) or strong, demonstrated DBA skills earned in equivalent experience.
- Thorough understanding of the relational database model and solid theoretical knowledge of relational database techniques.
- Experience in designing, modeling, developing, and supporting large RDBMSs.
- Extensive experience in logical and physical database design, hands-on data modeling techniques, and development methodology; physical schema design of table spaces, rollback segments, and data files.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation