DATA - BI Architect
Our client, one of Chicago's top employers, is seeking a experience BI Architect. This is an outstanding role for an individual to lead the strategy for BI team and take it to the next level.
The Data Architect leads and supports all components of a database design environment, including the most complex database designs for both transactional and data warehouse systems (test through production). Have interaction with key senior business stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain data models and data flows
- Develop and maintain documentation that maps data models to information systems and business applications
- Be an SME in the use of enterprise data, including the exploitation of the underlying data and business models, and identifying optimal data sourcing and mapping
- Analyze the logical and physical database models to ensure models are accurate
- Build enterprise architecture information blueprints that illustrate how information is stored, processed, and accessed.
- Lead and participate in enterprise information architecture discussions around needs and alignment to business goals
- Collaborate with Database Administrators and other staff to resolve data issues, performance issues and to ensure the highest possible degree of data integrity
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Architect/Data Engineer
- 10 years of strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, SSIS and SSAS (multidimensional model)
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Ability to write complex SQL queries for ETL or reporting
- Must be project oriented with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau, XLCubed, ESRI, SSRS)
- Familiarity with Python for data analysis is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, preferred
Back to top