Data Analyst /Software Developer
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
Our Client in Washington, DC is looking for an experienced Data Analyst/Software Developer who has experience working with Tableau!
If you meet the criteria below, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for program design, modeling, simulation, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Assist Data and Information Architect in design and development.
- Engage with internal and external customers to develop clear requirements and define scope.
- Work with business and management to ensure product is tested thoroughly.
- Be able to architect solutions that meet the requirements without being unnecessarily complex.
- Translate business and design goals into usable products.
- Analysis, design, development and management of large-scale distributed applications.
- Development, management, and maintenance of relational and non-relational databases. Maintain quality control over data.
- Conduct use-case, analysis, design, and deployment models, including adding elements used for testing and verification to the design.
- Collecting, analyzing and integrating data from various sources to develop trend analysis and useful metrics for the Management Advisory Services practice, as well as other service lines as needed.
- Creating visualizations, reporting and dashboards that display data effectively for external and internal users' business analytics and decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or relevant field is preferred.
- 3 - 4 years' relevant experience in a professional, fast-paced environment is required.
- Statistical software such as R, SPSS, and SAS
- SQL Server
- Data visualization
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top