Customer Service Representative
Location: Denver Region
Employment Type: Contract
Our client, a growing company located in the Denver Area is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team. This is a contract to hire opportunity for the right individuals.
Customer Service Representatives are speaking with customers who have questions about a purchase they want to make, or a purchase they have already made.
- Customer Service Representative is responsible for developing relationships with customers to coordinate all aspects of service
- Customer Service Representative must maintain client files, contracts and correspondence
- Customer Service Representative prepares invoicing and billing information
- Customer Service Representative enters and updates information in a customized company database
- Customer Service Representative is responsible for interfacing with multiple departments to assure that project completion deadlines are met
- Customer Service Representative must have proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment
- Customer Service Representative must possess a minimum of two years office work experience including customer facing experience
- Customer Service Representative must have proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Customer Service Representative must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why choose Addison Human Resources & Administrative?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of our job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
- velopment: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top