Customer Service Representative
Location: Denver Region
Employment Type: Contract
Our client, a growing company located in the Denver Area is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team. This is a contract to hire opportunity for the right individuals.
Customer Service Representatives are speaking with customers who have questions about a purchase they want to make, or a purchase they have already made.
- Customer Service Representative is responsible for developing relationships with customers to coordinate all aspects of service
- Customer Service Representative must maintain client files, contracts and correspondence
- Customer Service Representative prepares invoicing and billing information
- Customer Service Representative enters and updates information in a customized company database
- Customer Service Representative is responsible for interfacing with multiple departments to assure that project completion deadlines are met
- Customer Service Representative must have proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment
- Customer Service Representative must possess a minimum of two years office work experience including customer facing experience
- Customer Service Representative must have proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Customer Service Representative must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why choose Addison Human Resources & Administrative?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of our job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
- velopment: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top