Customer Service Representative
- Charlotte, NC
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Charlotte, NC
Our client is looking for a personable Customer Service Representative to join their team. Position requires taking a high volume of customer calls, answering questions, and de-escalating customer issues while maintaining professionalism and positive .
- 1+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a high-volume call center
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule is a plus
- Ability to de-escalate and resolve customer service issues.
- Exceptional knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office software, email software (Outlook) and other computer software as required.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to work closely with clients and peers to continually understand and anticipate their needs Excellent computer skills and strong typing abilities, with a high degree of accuracy in both spelling and grammar.
Why Choose Addison Group?
- Benefits : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits and 401K.
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Charlotte area and can help you get connected.
- Options : Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
Back to top