Customer Service Representative
- Chicago, IL
Are you looking for a position where you will receive company and colleague support and great training? You're in the right place! We have many openings at our client for either 1 st or 2 nd shift!
We are seeking motivated and professional Customer Service Representatives!
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Pay: $13.50/Hr and goes up to $14.50/hr after training is complete!
Hours: 1st week Training hours: 9am to 5pm
Then options of either an 8 hour shift of the below
- 7am-7pm (Core Hours) (Monday-Sunday, will work 5 days)
- OR 11:30am-11pm (PM Hours) (Monday-Sunday, will work 5 days)
- Enter customer orders
- Sell perks on phone when addressing the order with the customer
- Answering inbound calls for customers wanting to buy products seen in our catalogs and online
- Engaging customers, making them feel valued and important, reinforcing their purchase choices
- Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- 1+ years of experience within a customer service capacity
- Microsoft proficient
- Outgoing personality is a must!
- Receive bonuses for 4 weeks of perfect attendance!
- Uncapped commission!
- Paid Training!
- Pay Weekly!
- Paid time off and Holiday Pay!
- Birthday Pay!
- Company discounts!
- Health and other Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long-Term disability
- 401(k) and matching
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top