Customer Service Representative - 2nd Shift
- Chicago, IL
Customer Service Representative / Call Center Representative
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place! We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Customer Service Representative / Call Center Representative.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Woodridge, IL
Hours: 12:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Type: Second Shift (Monday - Friday) & ONE Weekend day!
- Provide information about products, services, account information, and order-status, take orders, address questions or concerns, and maintain customer profiles
- Resolve service or billing issues by exchanging merchandise, refunding payment and adjusting bills accordingly
- Make a record of all customer interactions and transactions by recording details of inquiries as well as the action taken to resolve the matter
- Contact customers in response to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any order adjustments and performs address verification (AVS) as warranted
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation
- Confirm that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer concern
- 1 + Years of experience in Retail, Serving or Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Receive completion incentives of $300
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 90 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top