Customer Service Representative 15-18/HR
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous CSR.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Northlake, IL
- Manage customer accounts to deliver exceptional service and grow the business with flexible packaging films.
- Dedicated customer service for laminated roll stock film core customers.
- Respond to customer communications by phone or email to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Quote charges to customers for goods and services based on approved pricing structure.
- Process purchase orders for delivery.
- Coordinate with Scheduling, Manufacturing, Shipping, and Traffic departments to execute timely deliveries.
- Coordinate with Finance Department regarding related service requests.
- Monitor trial requests to provide best-in-class service.
- Probe customers with questions to identify and define opportunities.
- Collect and identify order discrepancies, customer complaints, and business opportunities to resolve issues and better address challenges.
- Enter, correct, and compile customer account profiles in database to track customer trends and company information.
- Partner with Packaging Applications department and utilize ECO's (Engineering Change Orders) for data retrieval.
- Provide internal stakeholders customer status updates to improve processing of customer orders.
- Refer customers when necessary to Inside Sales Representatives to address additional customer needs.
- Run monthly reports to track customer accounts and open orders.
- Track departmental metrics to measure success and identify areas for continuous improvement.
- 3-5 Years of Customer Service Experience
- Experience in a commercial printing environment preferred.
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 90 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation