Customer Service Representative - $14/hr
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, a very well know Chicagoland institution is looking for a Customer Service Agent to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Customer Service Agent
- Responsible for developing relationships with customers to coordinate all aspects of service
- Must maintain client files, contracts and correspondence
- Prepares invoicing and billing information
- Enters and updates information in a customized company database
- Responsible for interfacing with multiple departments to assure that project completion deadlines are met
- Proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment
- Possess a minimum of two years customer facing experience
- Order tracking, customer relationship building, and customer problem resolution experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top