Seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Customer Service Representative to assist our team in fielding customer calls and communications, accurate data entry, and maintaining client-customer relations. Competitive applicants will have strong interpersonal skills, some experience in client services, and a passion for working with others.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture and continued career growth and advancement opportunities.
Customer Service and Order Entry Representative
- Provide product knowledge to customers
- Following up on customer inquiries via email and telephone
- Enter new customer information and create new customer profiles
- Handles confidential financial and personal information
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service in a corporate setting
- Professional phone demeanor
- Strong written and communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong ability to multitask and work in a fast past environment with accuracy and speed
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office and ERP Systems desired