Addison Group is looking for a talented call center/customer service representative in the Charlotte, NC area! In this role you will create an exceptional customer experience through handling inbound customer service calls and internal call transfers for cross sale opportunities, which contributes to improved customer satisfaction and retention.
• Support our Customers by delivering an effortless and personalized experience
• Active listening, showing interest, compassion and displaying empathy for the customer.
• Proactively identify and act on additional protection opportunities to promote policy growth and improve customer retention, applying effective selling and influencing techniques.
• Demonstrate accuracy in processing changes to customer policies based on the information provided.
• Ensure first call resolution and customer satisfaction on all transactions.
• Answer customer inquiries that require an agent's license on coverages, limits and deductibles and review customer policies, discuss options and update customer policy records.
• Work in a dynamic virtual' environment
• Ensure internet service and connections are in working order at all times
• Be proficient in multi-tasking on the computer, phone and chat rooms to support customer requests.
• Be available, present and actively ready to receive calls without distractions
• High School diploma or GED required, all education and experience will be considered
• Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
• Previous call center experience a plus
• Flexibility with changes to business requirements
• Excellent listening and communication skills (both oral and written)