Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative - Burlington
Our client located in Burlington, MA has an immediate need for driven individuals to join their team. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities that the successful candidate will possess and perform on a daily basis.
- Service incoming and outgoing phone and email inquiries from clients and answer questions, process requests, or direct to the appropriate person.
- Handle all customer communications within established customer service guidelines.
- Accurately and efficiently track customer orders and solve order billing, shipping and fulfillment problems as they arise.
- Quote and explain pricing, freight charges and availability of stock to customers.
- Maintain working knowledge of products, access code procedures, and internal systems.
- Liaison with outside warehouse to verify information such as ship date and freight charges.
- Research and solve issues associated with shipping orders, product information, pricing for customers, as well as for the sales organization.
- Direct customers to appropriate resources when necessary.
- Assist, when requested, with processing the end-of-day reconciliation.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong administrative, organizational and computer skills, and the ability to work at a fast pace providing customer support in order processing.
- Previous office environment experience in sales, customer service or marketing support.
- Excellent knowledge of computers and applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database and the Internet.
- Prioritizing and multitasking skills, as well as oral and written communication skills.
Back to top