Customer Service/ Order Management 8/27
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract
Our client, located in downtown Chicago, is looking for Customer Service Representatives with SAP or CRM experience for a long term contract opportunity. Interested candidates will need to be flexible to start the work day between 6am - 7:30am.
- Developing relationships with customers to coordinate all aspects of service
- Maintain client files, contracts and correspondence
- Prepare invoicing and billing information
- Enters and update information in a customized company database
- Customer Service Representative is responsible for interfacing with multiple departments to assure that project completion deadlines are met
- Proven track record thriving in a team oriented environment
- Must possess a minimum of two years office work experience including customer facing experience
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SAP experience is not required but preferred.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed. Must be flexible to work weekends/holidays during the busy season.
Why choose Addison Administrative & Human Resources?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of our job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
Back to top