Customer Service Representative - Call Center Order Entry FULLY REMOTE!
Are you looking for a position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Customer Service Representative!
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Hours: 7am-7pm (8 hour shift within these hours)
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience, managing high volume calls
• Manage incoming customer calls and responding to customer inquiries
• Manage customer email responses
• Enter customer orders
• Track, trace and follow up on order status for customers
• Manage customer returns
• Submit incomplete orders
• Creates work orders
• Identifies, documents, and communicates quality related improvements.
• Selects and contacts vendor for RMA's, creates Repair orders (RO), and determines repair charges on vendor repairs. Calls customers for approval of charges.
• Monitors and maintains the turnaround time for the following: vendor repairs, vendor invoices, metrology expedites.
- Fully remote!
- Competitive benefits package offered
- Equipment provided!
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 60 days
- Quick growth potential within the company and in direction desired
- Rapidly growing industry provided with stability
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation