Corporate Reporting Analyst
- Prepares various purchasing, sales, and inventory reports.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for Balance Sheet accounts, and prepare work papers to support those balances.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Prepares projects, reports, and presentations.
- Owns financial data, delivers accurate, timely, aligned analysis and information.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Intermediate Excel Skills required, Intermediate Microsoft Office (non-Excel) skills required.
- Strong Quantitative & Analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate with all organization levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines and address multiple concurrent projects essential.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to be an effective communicator and work with others in a positive manner to solve.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills, demonstrated ability to use both ERP systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently and meet organizational deadlines.
- Ability to grow into roles of increasing responsibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year.