Addison Group's client is looking for a full-time Corporate Recruiter role!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of attracting and retaining qualified candidates for all levels of employment
- Write and post job openings online
- Create a service partnership between HR and all departments by interviewing hiring manager's and department heads for detailed expectations of qualified candidates.
- Conduct and coordinate interviewing/hiring process with Managers/Supervisors.
- Manage internal job postings and sends Job Opportunities regularly or as needed.
- Administer new hire processes, i.e. background & drug screening, reference checking, documents, agreements, employee status forms, and all necessary follow-up to ensure the on-boarding process adheres to policy.
- Coordinate and execute offers of employment
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
- 2 - 3 years full cycle recruitment experience
- Ability to build strong business partnerships with all stakeholders
- Professional and outgoing demeanor to ensure the best candidate experience
- Experience working with online recruiting tools such as Indeed and LinkedIn.
- Detail oriented with outstanding follow up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills