- Tulsa, OK
This position will be responsible for providing controls and instrumentation expertise for a variety of product related inquiries.
- Review of project engineering and sales packages to determine the scope of equipment to supply to our customer.
- Development of P&ID drawings in coordination with the project, sales and process engineers to meet the "AS SOLD" package and customer specification requirements.
- Development of control panel BOM's that include control enclosures, pilot lights, push-buttons, selector switches, relays, timers, trip alarms, purge systems and PLC's.
- Develop ISA data sheets for temperature, level, flow, and pressure transmitters along with ISA data sheets for control valves, positioners, analytical, and various other types of instrumentation.
- Develop drawings for control panels, power distribution, junction boxes, and aviation warning light systems. Included drawings are general arrangement, internal layout, schematics and interconnection and wire diagrams.
- Develop logic diagrams in ISA format for complex logic devices such as PLC's and DCS systems.
- Prepare cable BOM's, routing plans and schedules.
- Perform inspection and test of equipment prior to shipment from fabrication facility. Inspections and test may be performed with the customer present.
- Occasional travel to assist the sales group or assist the customer with commissioning of the \supplied control system. Travel includes domestic as well as overseas destinations.
- Qualified candidate must have a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and 2+ years of industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Back to top