Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
This HireStrategy/Addison Group client is a historically prominent university located in the heart of Washington DC, who is currently in search of a knowledgeable and experienced Contracts Specialist to join their team.
- Prepare, review, negotiate, and interpret contracts (including among others, confidentiality agreements, service agreements, consulting agreements, and amendments), ensuring business needs and priorities are met while minimizing potential risks.
- Read, understand, and analyze standard business and legal terms, identify issues and risks, and suggest potential solutions.
- Utilize and maintain contract forms, templates, standard clauses, checklists, guidelines, and policies.
- Coordinate and process information and responses from business stakeholders and other Law Department members to utilize in contract review and negotiation.
- Maintain and update the contracts database to store/retrieve contracts, track contract status and milestones, and report on upcoming contract renewals or expirations.
- Prepare reports and statistics to facilitate the planning and maintenance of contract records.
- Provide training and guidance to business partners regarding the contract review and approval process, contracts management, and potential risks.
- Participate in and assist with the resolution of contract disputes and claims.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's in Finance and/or Accounting is desired
- Minimum of 2 years of experience necessary
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top