Contracts Analyst Job in Bethesda
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HireStrategy is excited to be working on a new Contracts Analyst Job in Bethesda, MD. You would be joining a great team environment and have plenty of room for career and personal growth. If you have the ability to thrive in a face-paced environment, strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills, then this may be the job for you!
Perks of Contract Analyst Job in Bethesda, MD:
- Competitive pay and salary
- Great work environment
- Excellent team environment
Primary Responsibilities of Contracts Analyst Job in Bethesda, MD:
- Responsible for corporate contract and subcontract administration for Commercial and Federal Agency contracts.
- Supports lifecycle contract and subcontract administration from pre-solicitation through post-award.
- Works with various contract types, including but not limited to: Standard, IDIQ, T&M, CPFF and FFP.
- Serves as a point of contact with teaming partners and government officials for contract related correspondence.
- Negotiates agreements including, but not limited to, Subcontractor, Software License, and Reseller Agreements.
- Works with purchasing / technical personnel and provides input and advice in regard to contractual rights and obligations, as well as clarification of contract terms and conditions.
Qualifications of Contracts Analyst Job in Bethesda, MD:
- Education/Certification: BA/BS or equivalent additional related work experience required.
- Experience: 3-5 years of progressively responsible corporate contract/ subcontract administration experience
- Ability to multitask and work effectively, independently and as a team, ensuring timely completion of assignments and meeting established quality standards.
- Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact in a professional manner with senior level managers and teammates during periods of high stress and tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Access.
- Working knowledge of FAR, DFAR and related regulations.
If this job sounds anything like you, please contact us at our Reston Addison/Hirestrategy office at (703) 547- 6700.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top