Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
A new company in OKC is looking to hire several Contracts Administrator to join their team immediately! Please apply today to be considered for this opportunity!
- Prepare and administer contracts, task orders and amendments
- Participate in negotiation of terms and conditions, pricing analysis, and create contract document
- Monitor performance and manage payments and invoices
- Review legal requirements, company policies and customer objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree preferred
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top