Contract Recruiting Specialist
- San Francisco, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity in a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is seeking a Contract Recruiting Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Title: Contract Recruiting Specialist (9-month Contract)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 441583
- Manage applicant flow within ATS
- Source resumes for desired core competencies and technical skill sets
- Proactively source passive talent for active roles and pipeline for potential future opportunities
- Prequalify candidates based on job description details and present qualified candidates to hiring managers for further consideration
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews
- Manage phone and in-person interview processes including scheduling, skills testing, and escorting candidates
- Manage offer and negotiations with final candidates
- Coordinate pre-hire and onboarding steps with HR Coordinator
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs of the department
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist hiring managers with structuring an interview process and developing interview guidelines.
- Partner with third-party staffing firms as necessary for hard-to-fill positions
- Maintain professional relationships with recruiting firms and professional organizations.
- Secure contractors as needed for various departments.
- Prepare recruitment status reports and metrics for hiring managers on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with Recruiting team to record activity and track staffing metrics
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Six years of recruiting experience in a law firm or other professional services organization
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment
- Applicant tracking systems - PeopleSoft preferred
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Knowledge of Boolean search logic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- PHR or SHRM is a plus
Back to top