My client is a global leader in their industry and is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join their Contracts team. This position will be assisting senior level contracts specialists in multiple duties. As an experienced Contract Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Supporting COR in the pre, post, and de-obligation and closeout of contract files.
- Assist in the recovery of unexpended funds through the preparation of de-obligation modifications.
- Support the preparation and submission of CPARS.
- Maintaining general knowledge of the contractor's technical efforts and progress.
- Supporting COR in documenting issues in the COR contract file to ensure transparency.
- Providing support in maintaining the COR file, documenting significant actions and retaining copies of trip reports, correspondence, and reports or deliverables received under the contract.
- Advising the COR of any problems affecting the cost, schedule, or technical performance of the contract.
- Providing assistance in review and filing of invoices and maintenance of burn charts.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity you should ideally possess a degree with at least five (5) years of relevant experience. You should also possess advances skills experience with Microsoft Excel and excellent communication skills.
For more information on this and other fulltime accounting and finance opportunities across the DC metro area, please contact Sarah Gorrell Finance and Accounting Direct at HireStrategy on 703-547-6768 or email in the strictest confidence to email@example.com .
Back to top