Job Title: Consolidations Accountant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Internal Job ID #: 489378
CVPartners is looking for a consolidations senior accountant to aid with a biotech client near San Francisco. They will serve as the primary liaison between US headquarters, the company's international accounting firms and local accountants based upon country time zones, handling all issues and inquiries, including month-end reporting, statutory reporting, bank balances and transfers, commission calculations, etc. They will record monthly journal entries and reconcile/review balance sheet and expense accounts for the company's international subsidiaries. This role is contract with potential to convert, and they are currently operating onsite under CDC guidelines.
- Performs monthly, quarterly and year-end closing consolidation, and prepares financial statements
- In charge of inter-company and international transactions/reconciliations
- Be the direct point-of-contact between the firm and the company's outsourced local accounting firms
- Monitor bank balances and transfer funds as necessary
- Any legal reporting requirements
- Coordinates with foreign entities' accountants for timely financial reporting
- Assists in monitoring and developing monthly reports of revenues and expenditures for projects.
- Helps with different accounting fields, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, general ledger, journal entries, etc.
- Accounting degree from accredited institution of higher education
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience with General Ledger, consolidation and intercompany transfer pricing policy
- Experience with international accounting functions
- Strong hands on General ledger transactions and consolidation experience with a mid to large enterprise accounting system.
- Effective oral and written communication skills