Compensation and Benefits Analyst
- Pleasanton, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity in a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is seeking a Compensation and Benefits Analyst to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Title: Compensation and Benefits Analyst (Contract to Hire)
Location: East Bay, CA
Job ID: 442029
- Determines employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating impact.
- Determines employee benefit interests by conducting employee surveys; forming focus groups; analyzing responses.
- Recommends employee benefit programs by examining, evaluating, and optimizing employee understanding, acceptance, and interests, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage.
- Evaluates proposed employee benefit contracts by studying provisions; estimating impact.
- Explains employee benefits by conducting meetings; preparing written and graphic announcements and explanations; responding to requests.
- Provides management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping benefit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in business, human resources, accounting, finance or a related field preferred.
- 5+ years' experience as a compensation analyst in a hospital environment.
- 3+ years' experience as a benefits analyst or retirement administrator role is a plus.
- Must have experience in salary survey, writing JD's for exempt / non-exempt employees and retirement plans.
- Experience in Healthcare Industry a plus.
Back to top