Company Support Representative
- Tulsa, OK
Company Support Representative | Tulsa, OK
Job Type: Full-Time; 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
$18 per hour
- Business to Business/Account Management/Customer Service experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Strong speed and accuracy of Data Entry
- Banking experience preferred
- Gather customer information and work to resolve issues/answer questions by evaluating and analyzing the data. Solutions will likely involve follow up call backs to customers as necessary.
- Analyzing client data and finding errors
- Research crlient problems/issues using available resources.
- Identify and escalate priority issues, redirecting problems to appropriate resource(s) as needed.
- Stay current with policies, procedures and system information, including changes and updates.
- Ensures account information is correct and on the applicable company file along with coreect information
- Editing pricing information as changes are made
- Daily maintenance with internal customers
- Consistent clean-up projects to the internal system and frequent side projects that analyze data is accurate
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries on your behalf, and pay employees on a weekly basis
- Opportunity: to work for top-rated Tulsa companies that only utilize Addison Group for their hiring needs
- Permanent Employment : Most of Addison Group's Contract-to-Hire roles end in permanent employment
- Personalized Search: Addison Recruiters work hard each day to make sure that your job search is highly personalized and matches your qualifications
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top