- Phoenix, AZ
Our Scottsdale based client is looking for a Property Accountant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has experience with month-end close, process improvement and financial statement preparation. This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Process all general ledger transactions, prepare reconciliations and research discrepancies.
- Manage a portfolio of properties with frequent acquisitions and dispositions.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements.
- Research reconciling differences and errors, and process correcting journal entries to maintain accurate financial records.
- Provide support for external audit of annual financial statements.
- Sales tax experience
- 3+ years of related work experience in a property accounting environment
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills
Back to top