Commodity Manager II
- Cupertino, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity in a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is seeking a Commodity Manager II to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Title: Commodity Manager II (Contract)
Location: Milpitas, CA
Job ID: 441277
- Responsible for overseeing the purchasing and logistics staff.
- Ensure all departmental employees are providing high quality work and meeting all company standards.
- Ensure that all purchasing requests are completed in an efficient manner, lead cost reduction initiatives, and oversee inventory management and material budgets.
- Responsible for establishing approval guidelines for all purchase orders and makes sure that all purchasing procedures are followed.
- Provide analysis on corporate suppliers and delegate tasks to subordinates as needed.
- Strong contract management skills or Return Merchandise Authorization experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, advanced skills in MS Office
- Strong technical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, often changing and ambiguous environments
Back to top