Commercial Collections Specialist
Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Commercial Collections Specialist needed to start immediately for our client to assist them with their high profile accounts!
Commercial Collectors will manage a high-profile, national accounts for a multi-million dollar portfolio.
Only candidates with strong commercial collections experience and Excel proficiency are eligible for this position.
Responsibilities for the Commercial Collector include:
- Perform daily collection calls to business customers in order to facilitate timely payment of outstanding invoices
- Review over payments and short payments and resolve in a timely manner by issuing and process refunds and credit memos
- Resolve client discrepancies and short pays
- Collections Specialist must prepare write-offs according to company policy
- The Commercial Collections Specialist will assist in the monthly close activities including reconciliations, year-end audit procedures
- Create invoices and enter up to date payment information
Requirements for the Commercial Collector:
- Collectors must have at least 2+ years' of business-to-business collections experience
- Candidates MUST have Commercial Collections experience - NOT Medical Collections
- 2+ year General Accounting experience
- Experience in collecting on commercial delinquent client accounts
- Experience utilizing Oracle or SAP is a plus but not required
- Intermediate Excel is required
Contractor Benefits Available for Purchase:
- Long Term Disability
Why choose Addison Group Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top