The ideal candidate will be a high-energy individual who is self-motivated, detail-oriented in a team-oriented environment.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
- Manage collection efforts with a high level of persuasiveness & professionalism.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
- Handle customer questions and problems.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2 to 4 years of collection experience.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations that regulate the collection industry.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to interact with management.