Client Services Advisor
- Denver, CO
Title: Client Services Advisor
Location: Greenwood Village, Co
- Strongly knowledgeable and compliant of all company policies and related procedures and regulations.
- Interacts and interviews customers to determine financial needs to recommend the most appropriate products.
- Familiar with entire deposit product line, cash management services and loans, including benefits, services charges and restrictions.
- Cross-sells products and services to customer base.
- Obtains and assembles all required account documentation and boards new accounts.
- Provides a high level of customer service, in person, by phone and email,, and assists with resolving issues, banking and financial education and transactional research.
- Recognizes and reports customer and working environment issues observed.
- Completes all required training successfully and in a timely manner.
- Conducts interaction with customers and staff in a courteous and professional manner providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service.
- Enters and updates information in a customized company database
- Responsible for interfacing with multiple departments to assure that project completion deadlines are met
- 2+ years of Client Support experience within the Finance industry or similar
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Clear written and verbal communcation skills
- Technical proficiency
Back to top