Our client is hiring a Chief Software Architect to manage and mentor our talented team of Architects. We are looking for a Strategic Technical leader with expertise of complex architectural design and software modernization to help drive improvements across multiple product lines. Qualified individuals will have a solid background in the fundamentals of computer science within a CLOUD environment, software system architecture and design, development process and best practices, distributed computing, and high availability.
Must have the ability to communicate and present technical ideas to executive team and board effectively is highly critical for this position.
- Serve CHIEFT technical Guru for the organization work to work across multiple product lines
- Evaluate high level architecture across multiple product lines
- Leading and driving cross-team and platform-level initiatives and projects.
- Create strategic plans and estimate costs for enterprise software rebuild & modernization projects, present ideas to C-suite and Board to secure funding for plans.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise system architecture out of a PRODUCT ENVIRONMENT, complex software design, high scalability and availability, optimization, etc.
- Extensive experience with technical leadership, defining visions/solutions and collaborating/driving to see them to completion.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- A degree in Computer Science (preferred) or related engineering field. MS/PhD preferred.
- Knowledge in big data and cloud technologies is a strong plus.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
Back to top