- Bellevue, WA
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Seattle, WA
Internal Job ID: 460517
Thriving 200 person Seattle, WA not-for-profit social and health and social services organization seeks a dynamic CFO. The CFO will oversee all aspects of accounting, finance, reporting, cash management, strategic planning, FP&A, and compliance activities for the organization, while executing the organization's strategic plan.
The CFO will work closely in managing the financial risk of the organization, and along with the CEO, play a major role in driving their mission in the community. This role will participate and communicate heavily with all members of the organization, Board members, Executive Team, and partnerships held within the local community. The CFO will tactically modernize financial processes, documentation, and financial tools, to create better efficiency and performance metrics.
This position will work out of the main Administrative Offices of the organization in Seattle, WA.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in accounting, finance, and grant compliance
- Not for profit experience required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills, agile, professional, and compassionate
- Demonstrated experience streamlining financial processes
- Implementation experience with accounting systems or financial software/tools required
Back to top